Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Peruvian Spinach Pesto Spaghetti
$37.92 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 cups
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat and saute until transparent, stirring occasionally about 7 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and reserve.
- Pour boiling water over the spinach leaves. Drain.
- Process the onion, oil, garlic, spinach, basil, milk, cheese, pecans, salt and pepper in a blender until smooth.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the spinach basil cream and top it with green beans and cheese.
- Blanch the asparagus in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, put cold water after to stop the cooking process
- Prepare the spagetti per the instructions on the package
- Put together the dish, placing the veggies and sauce over the pasta
- Zest lemon over the pasta and use lemon wedges as garnish
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 clove garlic
- 5 cup spinach
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup vegan milk
- 1 cup cashew cheese
- ½ cup pecans
- 2 pound spaghetti
- 2 cup asparagus
- 1 lemon zested and squeezed
Cooking Tools RequiredBlender, Cutting board, Food Processor, Food storage containers, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
Microwave or stove top
Calories: 638kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 55mg | Potassium: 538mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1736IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.