Pork Chorizo Enchiladas with Jack Cheese and Sour Cream
$55.00 per Dish
Serving Size: 2 enchiladas
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 6
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add salt and rice. Stir and cook uncovered for 20 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Place oven rack in the middle position and pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the avocado oil and when hot add the chorizo. Cook for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add the sliced peppers and the white parts of the green onions. Saute 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and cook an additional 3 minutes. Add sauce to the bowl of rice along with half the sour cream. Stir to combine.
- Spread 2 cups of the filling on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Distribute remaining filling among the tortillas, rolling up, and placing seam side down in baking dish.
- Top enchiladas with cheese and bake 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let stand 2 minutes.
- Spoon remaining sour cream over enchiladas and top with remaining green onions.
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¾ cup brown rice
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 ¾ pound pork chorizo
- 3 poblano pepper OR 2 red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 3 green onion sliced, bottom ⅓ slices (white part) set aside
- 16 ounce can tomato sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 ounce Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 12 flour tortilla
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Grater, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Pyrex baking dish, Top Stove
Heat in microwave on medium-high power until heated through.
Calories: 710kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 3751mg | Potassium: 584mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1684IU | Vitamin C: 78mg | Calcium: 421mg | Iron: 5mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.