Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Potatoes au Gratin
$86.67 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and set an oven rack in the middle position.
- Grease an 9x13-inch baking dish with butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with the salt and pepper until evenly coated.
- Arrange some of the potato slices, edges overlapping, in a single layer on the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle a quarter of the cheese over the potatoes, and then pour a quarter of the cream over the cheese. Repeat with the remaining potatoes, cheese, and cream, forming 3-4 layers. Pour any leftover cream over top.
- Place in the oven covered with aluminum foil for 40 minets. Uncover and continue baking for addition 20 minets or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife and golden brown on top.
- Let the dish settle on the counter for about ten minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme, if using, and then serve.
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 3 pound russet potato about 9 medium russet potatoes, peeled and sliced very thin
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese finely grated
- 2 ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 sprig fresh thyme for serving (optional)
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Oven, Pyrex baking dish, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Vegetable Peeler
Heat in microwave on medium power until heated through, mixing halfway through heating time.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 715mg | Potassium: 624mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1042IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 204mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.