Precut Veggies for Dipping
$20.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Trim celery at the base by about 2 inches. Separate stalks and wash. Wash all remaining vegetables. Peel cucumber and jicama. Chop all vegetables into dipping size sticks.
- 1 bunch celery trimmed, stalks cut crosswise into thirds
- 3 carrot medium, cut into sticks
- 2 red bell pepper cut lengthwise, cored and cut into sticks
- 2 English cucumber peeled, and cut into sticks
- 1 bulb jicama small, peeled and cut into sticks
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Sharp Knives, Vegetable Peeler
Keep vegetables tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Leftover vegetables can be used in a soup or stir-fry, with the exception of the cucumber.
Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3883IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.