Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Electric Pressure Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Risotto
$40.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1.5 cups
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Turn your pressure cooker on to the saute mode and add the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- When hot add the onions and mushrooms, sautéing for several minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper. Add to the pot with the vegetables and stir. Lightly pat mixture into an even layer.
- Add the rice on top of the chicken, again in an even layer.
- Next add the stock and white wine.
- Lock the lid on, making sure the pressure valve release is closed. Set to high pressure for 5 minutes. If using brown rice, cook for 10 minutes.
- When finished press Cancel and use the quick release method to release the pressure.
- Remove the lid and stir in the broccoli and the peas and carrots. Place the lid back on and let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and stir in the parmesan cheese and remaining tablespoon butter.
- Serve immediately with additional parmesan cheese if desired.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon butter divided
- 1 yellow onion small diced
- 1 cup mushroom sliced
- 2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cup medium grain white rice rinsed
- 3 ¼ cup chicken stock or vegetable stock, for 10 servings of brown rice use 3 1/2 cups
- ¼ cup white wine optional, if not using add ¼ cup additional stock
- 3 cup broccoli florets fresh or frozen, defrosted if frozen
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots defrosted
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded, plus additional for serving
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Electric Pressure Cooker, Fine-Mesh Strainer, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives, Spatula
Heat in microwave on high power until heated through.
Calories: 434kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 421mg | Potassium: 655mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1676IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 160mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.