Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pressure Cooker Chocolate Nut Brownie
$35.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 brownie in a 6oz ramekin
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 4
- Butter the bottom and sides of four 6-ounce ramekins.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the butter for 30 seconds or until just melted. Stir in the sugar and microwave an additional 30 seconds.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder, water, and vanilla until smooth.
- Whisk in the egg.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir just until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and the walnuts.
- Divide batter evenly among the four ramekins.
- Place trivet in pressure cooker, then add 1 ½ cups of water to the pot.
- Arrange 3 ramekins on the trivet, in a single layer, and place the remaining ramekin in the middle, on top of the 3 ramekins. Place lid on cooker and set for 10 minutes on high pressure. When the cooking time ends, turn off the pressure cooker. Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes and finish with quick pressure release. Carefully remove the lid.
- Remove the ramekins to a cooling rack and gently dab off any condensation from the surface of the cakes with a paper towel. Allow cooling for 10 minutes before serving.
- Note: Notes: If you have a larger (8 quart) pressure cooker, you may be able to fit all 4 ramekins in one layer.
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter plus more for buttering the ramekins
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg large
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup walnuts chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredElectric Pressure Cooker, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls
Serve warm or at room temperature. Can be kept covered on countertop for up to 2 days, then refrigerated for an additional 2 days.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 218mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 409IU | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.