Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pressure Cooker Mac and Cheese
$22.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Add the dry macaroni, water, butter, hot pepper, white pepper, and salt to the pressure cooker bowl. Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. Quick-release pressure and remove lid.
- Stir the pasta to release some of the moisture from the macaroni (do not drain).
- Add half of the milk, stir, then add the cheese a handful at a time stirring between each addition, until smooth. Add more milk for a thinner sauce.
- Stir in the cream and adjust salt if necessary. Best served immediately.
- Notes: Keep in mind when recipes are scaled back: You need at least 1 cup of liquid in order for the pressure cooker to come to pressure, so if the amounts are too small this could be a problem. Alternately you can cook on the stovetop. Also, just like when cooking rice, water ratios change as amounts change.
Add to pressure cooker:
- 20 ounce elbow pasta
- 4 ½ cup water
- 4 tablespoon butter
- dash hot pepper sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
Stir in AFTER cooking:
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cup shredded cheddar cheese mild
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
Cooking Tools RequiredElectric Pressure Cooker
Heat in microwave on medium power, stirring halfway through cooking time, until heated through.
Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 970mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 636IU | Calcium: 294mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.