Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pressure Cooker Pork Soft Tacos with Pico de Gallo
$54.17 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 tacos
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Cut pork shoulder or boneless ribs into 1 1/2 inch cubes. Add the pork to the pressure cooker pan, arranging so pork is an even layer. Add the garlic, orange juice, and salt.
- Cook on high pressure for 30 minutes. Turn off the pressure cooker and release pressure. Remove pork from liquid and place in a large bowl. Allow to cool, then using 2 forks shred the meat and set aside.
- Meanwhile make the pico de gallo by combining all the ingredients. Taste and correct for salt.
- Steam tortillas in the microwave then fill with pork. Top with radishes, avocado, cilantro, a squeeze of lime juice and Pico de Gallo.
For the pork:
- 3 pound pork shoulder or boneless pork ribs
- 6 clove garlic halved
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
For the tacos:
- 20 corn tortilla or flour tortilla
- 3 radish thinly sliced
- 2 avocado sliced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- 4 lime cut into wedges
For the pico de gallo:
- 4 vine-ripened tomato medium, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro finely chopped
- ½ white onion small, chopped
- 1 jalapeno seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon lime juice for 10 servings use 1 large lime
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Electric Pressure Cooker, Measuring cups and spoons, Microwave, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon
Heat shredded pork in the microwave on medium high power until heated through.
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 1064mg | Potassium: 792mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 655IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.