Book a Chef
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Rated 0 out of 5
$97.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 slice
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 20
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 2 loaf pans by greasing and lightly flouring.
- In a medium bowl cream together the sugar and oil. Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Add the pumpkin and water mixing well to incorporate all the ingredients.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chips if using.
- Divide mixture evenly into loaf pans and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow bread to cool 15 minutes before removing from pan. Finish cooling on cooling rack.
Total Time1 hour 30 minutes
Recipe Serving Size20
- 3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 4 egg
- 15 ounce canned pumpkin
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground clove
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 10 ounce semi-sweet chocolate chips
Cooking Tools Required8x5 inch Loaf Pan, 8x8 inch nonstick baking pan, Can Opener, Electric Hand Mixer, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Spatula
Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 3365IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.