Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
- Shred cabbage(s), carrots and beets in food processor
- Add walnuts to food processor and pulse a few times
- Make dressing by mixing oil, vinegar and pressed garlic cloves
- Chop avocado and dill, and mix it all together.
Total Time15 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10 people
For the food processor:
- 2 whole cabbage small, red or green
- 12 carrot
- 2 red beet
- 2/3 cup walnuts chopped
- 2 avocado chopped
- 1 cup fresh dill chopped
For the dressing:
- 6 clove garlic put through a press
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar unfiltered
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food Processor, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives
Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 568mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 12658IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.