Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Raw coconut matcha macaroons
$16.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a food processor, process 3 cups of dried coconut and melted coconut oil for 1-2 minutes.
- Add almond meal, coconut nectar, matcha, vanilla, salt, and process until well combined.
- Scrape dough in to a mixing bowl and fold in additional 3 tbsp of dried coconut.
- Using a teaspoon or cookie scoop, form bite size balls. If dehydrating, place on dehydrator trays. If not, place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- If dehydrating, dehydrate at 115 degrees for about an hour. Be careful to not over dehydrate.
- If not, crust chill macaroons in refrigerator for an hour before consumption
- 3 ¼ cup dried finely shredded coconut
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- ⅓ cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoon coconut nectar raw honey or maple syrup can be substituted
- 1 ½ teaspoon matcha high quality
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- ¼ teaspoon pink salt
Cooking Tools RequiredFood Processor, Oven, Refrigerator, Saucepan
Store macaroons in an airtight container in the fridge for 5-7 days!
Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.