Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Roasted Chicken with Dried Fruit
$54.17 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 5
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Season chicken with spices and place in a baking dish
- Pour in broth and apple juice and bake uncovered for 25 minutes
- Pour honey over chicken, spread prunes and apricots around the chicken
- Bake an additional 15 minutes until done
- Cook chicken to 165 degrees F
- 4 pound whole chicken or larger whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ cup chicken broth or stock
- ½ cup apple juice
- ½ cup honey
- 1/2 cup prune pitted
- 1/2 cup dried apricot
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food storage containers, Measuring cups and spoons, Oven, Pyrex baking dish, Sharp Knives
To reheat place in a baking pan, cover with foil and heat at 300 degrees f until heated to 165 degrees F
Calories: 568kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 131mg | Sodium: 1143mg | Potassium: 694mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 44g | Vitamin A: 1144IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.