Roasted Garlic Potato Salad
$54.17 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a large casserole dish(s), toss the potatoes with olive oil, 2/3 of the chopped garlic, and the salt and pepper. Spread the potatoes in a single layer with skin sides down. Cook potatoes for a total of about 35 minutes, or until potatoes begin to brown. Halfway through the cooking time move the potatoes around with a spatula to ensure even cooking.
Meanwhile, make the hard boiled eggs:
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil (large enough to accommodate all the eggs in a single layer).
- As soon as the water boils, gently add the eggs. Bring back to a boil and then turn down to a simmer. Set a timer for 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile set up a bowl of ice water, large enough to accommodate all the eggs.
- When the eggs are done, use a slotted spoon to transfer the eggs to the bowl of ice water. Let the eggs sit in the water until cool, about 15 minutes. Peel eggs.
- Meanwhile, chop the celery, parsley, and hard boiled eggs once cool enough.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes. Place cooled potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Toss with the celery and eggs.
- In a small bowl mix together the mayonnaise, remaining garlic, parsley, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Combine mayonnaise mixture with potatoes. Check seasonings. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- 3 pound red potato (new potatoes), quartered
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 16 clove garlic chopped and divided
- 4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 hard-boiled egg finely chopped
- 1 cup celery small dice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoon Italian parsley minced
- 4 tablespoon lemon juice freshly squeezed
Cooking Tools Required9x13 inch glass baking dish, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives
Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.