Roasted Turkey Breast with Cranberry-Orange Glaze
$150.00 per Dish
Serving Size: 8 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Rub the turkey breast with olive oil, thyme, and sage. Season generously with Kosher salt and pepper. Place turkey on a rack in a roasting pan large enough to accommodate it. Roast for 1 ½ to 2 ¼ hours or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees (temperature will continue to rise, just make sure you reach 165 degrees for safety), remove the turkey from oven and tent with foil. Allow resting at least 10 minutes before slicing.
Meanwhile make the glaze:
- Place all the glaze ingredients together in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir the mixture, turn down the heat to medium-low, and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. At this point, the cranberries will have all broken open. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 30 minutes before the roast is done brush with glaze. Repeat the procedure every 10 minutes until the roast is done.
- 20 minutes before the roast is done, check the temperature by inserting an instant-read thermometer into the meat.
- Once plated serve with additional glaze if desired.
Note: If using a convection oven, reduce cooking time by 25%.
- 5 pound turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage chopped
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
For the glaze:
- 12 ounce fresh cranberries
- 1 cup orange juiced
- 1 orange medium, zested
- ¼ cup honey
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Oven, Roasting Pan, Saucepan, Sharp Knives
Heat in microwave on medium power until heated through.
Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 934mg | Potassium: 655mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 168IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.