Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Saigon Spring Rolls With Tofu
$54.17 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 rolls
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Prep vegetable ingredients by slicing thinly about a quarter inch thick and set aside
- To make sauce, combine coconut milk, hoisen, peanut butter, honey, garlic and heat in saucepan on low
- Stir the sauce once warm and turn off heat.
- To make rolls, moisten rice paper and place on plate, in about a minute the paper starts to soften.
- place about 2 tbsp each vegetable ingredient onto the paper horizontally
- Pack tightly fold corners of side towards inside and roll tightly.
- To store, wrap in saran wrap on top so as to not lose moisture from rice paper
FOR THE ROLLS
- 1 packet rice paper
- 3 red bell pepper different colors
- 2 carrot
- 2 avocado
- 9 ounce bean sprouts for 10 servings - 1 bag of bean sprouts
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 english cucumber
- 14 ounce firm tofu for 10 servings - 1 pack of 14-16 ounce
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 13.5 ounce canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey or sugar
- 2 clove garlic
Cooking Tools RequiredRefrigerator, Sharp Knives
Calories: 461kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 561mg | Potassium: 635mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 3329IU | Vitamin C: 55mg | Calcium: 117mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.