Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Salmon Piccata with Spinach
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 oz of salmon + 1.5 oz of cooked spinach
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat skillet to medium high heat and add in olive oil
- Sear each piece of salmon for a few minutes - skin side up (can remove the skin, only sear presentation side). Remove salmon from pan and set aside.
- Drain any excess oil and add in half of the butter. Add in garlic and sauté for about 20 seconds. Add in the wine, rest of butter, lemon juice, zest, half of the parsley, and capers.
- Add salmon back into the pan, skin side down, and cover. Continue cooking salmon for a few more minutes. Remove salmon once cooked to 145 degrees and remove 3/4 of the sauce from the pan.
- Leave about 1/4 cup of sauce in the pan, add in fresh spinach and toss in sauce. Sauté for 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- 40 ounce salmon filet for 10 servings - 10 x 4 oz fillets
- 32 ounce spinach
- 2 lemon juiced and zested
- 3 tablespoon capers
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon white wine
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste, go lighter on the salt since capers are salty.
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food storage containers, Measuring cups and spoons, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Tongs, Top Stove
Garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley. To reheat, cover with foil cook slowly in oven at 350 degrees until just warmed through. 3-5 minutes.
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 209mg | Potassium: 1105mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 8698IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.