Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet(s) with parchment paper and place salmon, skin side down, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Generously season salmon with salt and pepper. Arrange capers on the salmon, then top with thyme and sliced lemon.
- Drizzle fish with oil and bake for 20 minutes.
Total Time35 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 64 ounce salmon fillet
- 2 lemon thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon capers drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt more or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper more or less to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil for drizzling
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Heavy duty rimmed baking sheet, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, parchment paper, Sharp Knives
Heat in a medium saute pan over medium heat, or in the microwave on medium power until heated through.
Serving: 6.4ounces | Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 473mg | Potassium: 902mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 109IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.