Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the shallots and cook, stirring frequently, until soft and translucent, 4-5 minutes.
- Add the asparagus, ¼ teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring frequently so the shallots don't burn, for about 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Add the peas and honey and cook about one minute more until the peas are warmed through. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
Total Time20 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 5 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup shallot minced
- 2 1/2 pound asparagus thin, ends trimmed, cut into 1½-inch pieces on a diagonal
- 2 1/2 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt more or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper more or less to taste
- 2 teaspoon honey
Cooking Tools Required12-inch saute pan, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives, Spatula
Heat in a saute pan or in the microwave on medium until heated through.
Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 239mg | Potassium: 374mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1311IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.