Book a Chef
Sauteed Greens with Shallots and Mustard Seeds
Rated 0 out of 5
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 3 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallot and mustard seeds (may pop at higher heat, be careful not to burn) and cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Add the greens and cook, tossing frequently, until wilted and tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the lemon juice and serve.
Total Time20 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 shallot large, minced
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1 pound Kale stems and inner ribs trimmed, leaves cut into ribbons
- 1 pound Chard stems and inner ribs trimmed, leaves cut into ribbons
- 1 pound Collard Greens stems and inner ribs trimmed, leaves cut into ribbons
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt more or less to taste
- 1/3 teaspoon ground black pepper more or less to taste
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice more or less to taste
Cooking Tools Required12-inch skillet, Cutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives, Tongs, Top Stove
Heat in a saute pan over medium heat.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 362mg | Potassium: 455mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 9583IU | Vitamin C: 74mg | Calcium: 249mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.