Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sautéed Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large sauté pan or a large pot. Add the red onions and cook, stirring frequently, until very soft and pale purple in color, 7-8 minutes. Do not brown.
- Add the zucchini, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, for 3-5 minutes, or until the zucchini are cooked but still crisp and the tomatoes have started to collapse, creating a little sauce. Stir in the fresh basil, then taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with more fresh basil if desired.
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion small diced
- 2 pound zucchini for 10 servings 6 medium, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 pound grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil chopped plus more for garnish if desired
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Saute pan, Sharp Knives
Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 478mg | Potassium: 473mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 958IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.