Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shrimp and Vegetable Stir-Fry
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 ounce
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 6
- Place the shrimp in a medium bowl. Add the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly. Let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Blanch broccoli by placing florets in a large saute pan or wok and adding 1/4 cup water. Turn heat to high and steam for several minutes. Remove florets and reserve. Dump out any remaining water.
- Heat large sauté pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add half the coconut oil. Carefully place shrimp in pan, spreading them out. Cook without stirring for a minute or so, then stir-fry until shrimp is 80 percent done, about 3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- To the same pan add the remaining oil. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for a minute or just until garlic is golden.
- Add all the vegetables, including the broccoli, to the pan and stir-fry for a minute or two. Add the cooked reserved shrimp, mixing well to combine. Stir-fry for several minutes more, then add the soy sauce. Adjust seasonings. Vegetables should be slightly crisp, not limp and shrimp should be cooked through.
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined for 10 servings: 21-25 preferably
Marinade for shrimp:
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger finely chopped
- 4 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 yellow onion medium, sliced lengthwise into strips about ¼ inch thick
- 1 cup broccoli florets blanched
- 1 red bell pepper sliced lengthwise into strips about ¼ inch thick
- 2 stalk celery cut diagonally into pieces about 1 inch in length
- 3 green onion cut into 2 inch lengths
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce or more to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredMeasuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives, Top Stove, Wok
Heat in microwave on high power until heated through.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 1277mg | Potassium: 271mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 835IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.