Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shrimp Scampi Linguine
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 3 teaspoons of salt to the water, then add the linguine Cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or according to the directions on the package for al dente.
- Meanwhile, in another large saute pan, melt the butter and olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic. Saute for 1 minute being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the shrimp, remaining salt (2 teaspoons for 10 servings), and the pepper. Saute until the shrimp have just turned pink, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat, add the parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, and red pepper flakes. Toss to combine.
- When the pasta is done, drain the cooked linguine and then put it back in the pot. Immediately add the shrimp and sauce, tossing well to combine.
- 5 teaspoon Kosher salt divided
- 2 pound linguine
- 8 tablespoon butter
- 6 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 clove garlic
- 3 pound raw shrimp, 21-25 size, peeled and deveined peeled and deveined
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅔ cup fresh parsley finely chopped
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest taken from lemon before juicing
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Tongs, Top Stove
Heat in microwave on high power until heated through.
Calories: 634kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 367mg | Sodium: 1846mg | Potassium: 355mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 676IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 227mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.