Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Season shrimp with Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Heat a large sauté pan(s) over medium heat. When hot add the olive oil, then the chopped garlic. Once the garlic is just starting to turn golden, add the red pepper flakes, and turn the heat to high. Immediately add the shrimp.
- Saute shrimp until just done, about 2 minutes. Remove from pan and reserve.
- To the hot pan(s), add the white wine and lemon juice, scraping up any browned bits. Cook the wine until it reduces to 1/2 the original amount. Remove pan from heat and add the parsley and butter, stirring to combine.
- Place cooked shrimp back into the pan and toss to coat shrimp with sauce.
Total Time25 minutes minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 2 ½ pound raw shrimp, 21-25 size, peeled and deveined U21-25, peeled and deveined, tail-on for presentation if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt more or less to taste, or dietary preference
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 lemon large, juiced
- 2 tablespoon Italian parsley finely chopped
- 8 tablespoon unsalted butter chilled
Cooking Tools RequiredMeasuring cups and spoons, Saute pan
Heat in saute pan over medium heat until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 167mg | Sodium: 765mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 612IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.