Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Spiced Chicken with Lemon Sauce and Romesco Rice
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast and 1/2 a cup of rice
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place two oven racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Place butter in a large microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave. Whisk in the remaining ingredients through to the mustard.
- On a large platter or sheet pan, combine the bread crumbs and the Romano cheese.
- Dip each chicken breast in the butter mixture and then in the bread crumb mixture. Place half the chicken breasts evenly spaced on each of the baking sheets. Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes or until coating is browned and the internal temperature registers 165 degrees. Switch baking sheet positions halfway through cooking time.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a medium saute pan with a lid, over medium heat. Add the rice and saute for 1 minute. Add the water and the salt. Bring to a boil, reduce to low, cover and cook 12-14 minutes. Remove from heat, fluff with a fork, and stir in the Romesco sauce.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk the mayonnaise with the lemon zest and the lemon juice. Season with Kosher salt and pepper. Drizzle sauce over chicken.
For the butter dipping mixture:
- 8 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup Romano cheese grated
- 4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast for 10 servings about 10 medium
For the rice:
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cup jasmine rice
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 ½ cup water
- ½ cup Romesco sauce usually found in condiment section of store
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Grater, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Oven, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Top Stove
Heat in microwave, covered on medium-high heat until heated through.
Calories: 532kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 1094mg | Potassium: 571mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 703IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.