Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spiced Cranberry Sauce with Pears and Grand Marnier
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 3 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place all ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until thick and cranberries burst stirring occasionally for about 10-15 minutes. Can serve warm or chilled if you like
- 12 ounce fresh cranberries
- 1 pear preferably d'anjou peeled cored and cut into 1/2 " cube
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juiced
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 stick cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- pinch salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup Grand Marnier or Cognac
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Grater, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.