Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spiced Mashed Sweet Potatoes
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place sweet potatoes in a large Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, until tender, 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat remaining ingredients until bubbles form around sides of pan; remove from heat
- Drain potatoes; return to pan. Mash potatoes, gradually adding cream mixture.
- 10 cup sweet potato about 6 potatoes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream * Can substitute cashew cream for Vegan
- 1/2 cup orange juiced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Potato Masher, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Stand Mixer, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove, Vegetable Peeler
Reheat to desired temperature on the stove top or microwave.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 136mg | Potassium: 482mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 19068IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.