Spinach and Parmesan Stuffed Chicken Breast
Rated 0 out of 5
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Remove bone and tenderloin (reserve for another use-makes stuffing under skin easier), but KEEP SKIN INTACT. Season chicken with salt and pepper; set aside.
- To a large sauté pan set on medium-high heat, add some of the olive oil. Add the spinach and sauté until wilted. Remove from heat and let cool. Note: You may have to do this in batches for 7-10 servings.
- When spinach has cooled squeeze out excess moisture and place in a bowl. Toss with the parmesan or feta cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the spinach mixture into equal portions (depending on number of servings) and stuff under the skin of each chicken breast, being careful to level out the stuffing. Place chicken on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Rub breasts with additional olive oil, then bake for 25-30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and the skin is golden brown.
- To serve, slice chicken crosswise at an angle to expose stuffing, fanning out when plating.
Total Time45 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 10 bone-in chicken breast skin-on, bone removed. Note; It's important to keep skin intact, as stuffing will go under skin!
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 24 ounce fresh spinach
- 2 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated, or crumbled feta cheese
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, parchment paper, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Tongs
Heat in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until heated through.
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 1129mg | Potassium: 1073mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 6630IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 373mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.