Spinach Salad with Feta Cheese, Oranges, and Toasted Almonds
$0.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- To make the vinaigrette whisk together the Champagne vinegar, olive oil, avocado oil, and shallots. Add Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach, orange segments, and red onion. Drizzle with some of the vinaigrette and toss again.
- Plate and garnish with almonds and feta cheese.
Total Time20 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
For the Vinaigrette
- 4 teaspoon Champagane vinegar
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 shallot small finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
- 1 dash ground black pepper or to taste
For the Salad
- 16 ounce fresh spinach
- 2 cup orange segmented, for 10 servings about 3 large oranges
- 1/2 cup red onion slivered
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled or cubed* can be substituted with vegan cheese for vegan dish
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives, Tongs, Whisk
Toss salad with vinaigrette just before serving.
Serving: 5oz | Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 237mg | Potassium: 368mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 4366IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.