Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Steamed Asparagus with Tahini and Tarragon Sauce (Ayurvedic)
$16.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: about 4-6 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Bring water to a boil in a steamer
- Add the asparagus and cover until just tender, for about 3 minutes
- Prepare the sauce whisking all ingredients together in a mixing bowl until smooth
- To serve, arrange asparagus on platter and pour tarragon sauce on top.
- 2 bunch asparagus
- 2 tablespoon tarragon dried or fresh
- 4 tablespoon tahini
- 3 tablespoon fresh ginger grated
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup rice syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Kitchen towels, Steamer Basket, Tongs, Top Stove
Microwave until warm all the way through
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 276mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 788IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.