Book a Chef
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 12 people
- Please refer to RECIPE NOTES on baking with almond flour. Preheat oven to 325° F. and grease or line a muffin tin (or use silicone baking cups).
- Combine and mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Combine and mix wet ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and gently fold in strawberries.
- Use a large ice cream or cookie scoop to fill muffin cups 3 ⁄4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Here are a few tips to baking with almond flour from https://www.goodforyouglutenfree.com/almond-flour-in-place-of-flour/: (1) Measure well Do not pack almond flour when measuring it. It should fit loosely in your measuring cup. Too much almond flour can make your baked goods too dense. I simply scoop almond flour from my bag or jar and then use a butter knife to sweep the excess off of the top. If measuring almond flour by weight, 1 cup of blanched almond flour weighs 4 ounces. (2) Use less flour If you’re converting a wheat flour or gluten-free flour recipe to an almond flour recipe, you’ll need less almond flour for every cup of regular flour. King Arthur Baking offers the following guidelines to baking with almond flour:
- For yeast baking (think bread, rolls, pizza), add up to 1/3 cup almond flour per cup of wheat or gluten-free flour.
- For non-yeast baking (think cookies, scones, cake, biscuits, muffins), use 1/4 (25 percent) less almond flour. For example, if a recipe calls for 1 cup of flour, use 3/4 cup of almond flour.
Total Time35 minutes
Recipe Serving Size12 people
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil for greasing the muffin tin
- 2 cup almond flour super fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 egg large
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberry chopped, you can substitute the strawberries to any fruit of your choice
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Standard muffin pan
Can be left at room temperature for up to 3 days, then stored tightly wrapped in the refrigerator.
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 39mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 61IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.