Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Stuffing with Pancetta and Shiitake Mushrooms
$102.92 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: About 2 cups
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place bread cubes on a baking sheet and cook until dry and crisp, about 20 minutes. When done, place into a large bowl.
- Sauté pancetta in a large heavy bottom pot or stockpot until browned. Scoop out with a slotted spoon and set on paper towels to drain.
- Add mushrooms to pot and ear on high heat until browned. Add onions and celery to pot and cook for additional 7-8 minutes until tender. Add in herbs, salt, and pepper and cook together an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Place mushroom mixture and bacon into a bowl with bread. Beat eggs and baking powder in a separate bowl and pour over stuffing. Add in the chicken stock. Combine all ingredients thoroughly. Add more stock if too dry (stuffing will need to be very moist as it will dry in the oven).
- Spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray and place stuffing in. Cover and bake until cooked through, 1 hour. Uncover and cook for additional 10 minutes till golden brown
- 1 loaf french bread cut into 1/2 inch cubes and dried
- 1 loaf sourdough bread cut into 1/2 inch cubes and dried
- 8 ounce pancetta cut into cubes
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 8 ounce shiitake mushroom can also sub with cremini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon fresh sage chopped fine
- 2 teaspoon fresh thyme minced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt add more if needed
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 egg
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock if using canned use low salt or salt free, add more as needed
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking Pan, Baking sheet, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Oven, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove, Whisk
Microwave covered on medium high for 3 minutes
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 1022mg | Potassium: 328mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.