Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash with Parsley and Thyme (Ayurvedic)
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add the leek and saute until leeks are soft.
- Stir in the asafetida, then the sweet potato and squash. Saute, stirring frequently, until contents are evenly covered.
- Add the parsley, thyme, lemon juice, stock
- Bring liquid to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the vegetables are tender for about 20 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk (or cream) and season with salt and pepper. Cook until thoroughly heated.
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or ghee
- 2 leek white parts
- ½ teaspoon asafetida
- 2 sweet potato large peeled and cut into cubes
- 3 cup butternut squash cut into cubes
- 4 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice or lime juice
- 32 ounce vegetable stock
- 5 tablespoon canned coconut milk cream
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Dutch Oven, Food storage containers, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove, Vegetable Peeler
Microwave or stove top heating
Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 395mg | Potassium: 371mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 11568IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.