Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tagliatelle with Bacon and Pesto
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
Fresh Pesto (you can make this in advance)
- We'll be using a food processor to make the pesto. Put the garlic, pine kernels and some salt in there and process briefly.
- Add the basil leaves (but keep some for the presentation) and blend to a green paste.
- While processing, gradually add the olive oil and finally add the Parmesan cheese.
Finishing the dish
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook your tagliatelle al dente.
- Use the cooking time of the pasta to sauté your bacon strips.
- After about 8 to 10 minutes, the pasta should be done. Drain it and put it back in the pot to mix it with the pesto.
- Present the dish with some fresh basil leaves on top.
- 2 8.8 oz package tagliatelle
- 1 lb bacon cut into strips
- 3 clove garlic sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Cooking Tools RequiredBlender, Colander, Cutting board, Food Processor, Measuring cups and spoons, Saucepan, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot
Reheat in saute pan for 5 minutes until warmed through
Calories: 1651kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 162g | Saturated Fat: 43g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 1905mg | Potassium: 662mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1545IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 358mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.