Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$10.83 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Combine add the water to the tahini gradualy while blending, until it reaches the desired creaminess. If you don't have a blender, mix in a bowl.
- It might seize up, don’t worry. It should be a creamy and smooth light-colored tahini sauce.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Whisk until well blended.
- If desired, thin with additional water. Adjust if preferred, can add more lemon or salt if desired. To make it thicker, add more tahini.
- Decorate with parsley and serve
- 2 clove garlic medium to large, pressed or minced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 cup tahini raw
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Pinch ground cumin
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped, optional
- 1 cup ice water more as needed
Cooking Tools RequiredBlender, Colander, Cutting board, Food storage containers, Measuring cups and spoons, Refrigerator, Sharp Knives
Do not heat. Serve with keftas, kebabs, pitas, and much more!
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 128mg | Potassium: 134mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 269IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.