Tapenade Olive Spread
Rated 0 out of 5
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 3 tablespoons
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Combine all the above ingredients through to the olive oil in a food processor and pulse, until the mixture is to your desired consistency (should be slightly chunky). Remove to a bowl and season with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Serve with optional ingredients.
Total Time20 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 2 cup pitted Kalamata olive
- 2 tablespoon capers
- 3 filets canned anchovy fillets 3 filets only from single tin
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 clove garlic roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt more or less to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper more or less to taste
Optional for serving:
- baguette sliced
- Gluten-free crackers for gluten-free option
- assorted vegetables for low-carb option
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food Processor, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives, Spatula
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 477mg | Potassium: 42mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 153IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.