Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Terrific Turkey Enchiladas
$59.58 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1-2 enchiladas each
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place first 6 ingredients in a food processor; cover and pulse until blended.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey, onion and garlic in oil over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Remove from heat; stir in salsa, cornmeal and seasonings.
- Spoon 1/3 cup turkey mixture down the center of each tortilla; top with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13x9-in. or larger baking dish. Spoon corn mixture over top; sprinkle with olives and remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes or until heated through. If desired, top with additional chopped cilantro.
- 3 3/4 cup corn caned or thawed
- 12 ounce canned green chilis for 10 servings use 3 x 4 oz cans
- 3 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup onion
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoon cornmeal
- 6 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/3 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/3 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 20 flour tortilla 8 inches, warmed, fill the pan but do not over crowd, might hold only 15
- 3 3/4 cup Mexican cheese blend shredded, divided
- 2/3 cup olives
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Colander, Cutting board, Food Processor, Grater, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Pyrex baking dish, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Top Stove
Reheat at 350F for about 20-25 mins or until warm through covered with foil.
Calories: 671kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 1678mg | Potassium: 833mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1827IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 420mg | Iron: 5mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.