Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Thai Cauliflower Rice
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 6 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
- *If you need to rice cauliflower do first. Cut cauliflower into florets and blanch in boiling water for 4 minutes. Place into food processor (in batches) and quickly pulse until you have about rice sized kernels.
- Place coconut oil in a frying pan over high heat. Saute the garlic cloves, ginger, and red bell pepper for about 2 minutes. Can add extra Thai Red Chilli if you want to add heat to this dish.
- Add the cauliflower rice, either from the bag or the fresh chopped one, to the frying pan and cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the Thai fish sauce and grated palm sugar, mix throughout and garnish with chopped cilantro.
- 4 pounds riced cauliflower for 10 servings, use 2 large cauliflowers each if you have a food processor
- 8 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup red bell pepper finely diced
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil for frying
- 1 tbsp palm sugar or monk fruit for lower carbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- red pepper flakes For garnish
- fresh cilantro For garnish
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives, Skillet
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 270mg | Potassium: 597mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 467IU | Vitamin C: 107mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.