Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Thanksgiving Veg Gravy
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 6oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Make a roux over med-low heat using butter and flour.
- Once you have a light blond roux (about 8-10 minutes) add shallots, thyme, sage, salt, and pepper. Increase heat to medium and cook for a minute or two. Add stock slowly whisking the entire time and turn heat to high. Bring to a boil stirring frequently. After it comes to a boil reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Adjust seasonings as necessary
- 6 ounce vegan butter or regular butter if vegetarian
- 6 ounce all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon shallots minced
- 1/4 cup fresh sage finely minced
- 2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 64 ounce vegetable stock no salt preferred
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Saucepan, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove, Whisk
reheat in saucepan over med low heat for 5 minutes until warmed through
Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 1301mg | Potassium: 30mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1044IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.