Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Three Bean Turkey Chili
$54.17 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 8 fl oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Place a large pot over medium heat. Add the olive oil and when the oil “shimmers” add all the vegetables. Saute for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Next add the ground cumin, chili powder, and dried oregano. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add the ground turkey, breaking it up and cooking until no longer pink, about 6 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth, stirring and scraping up any browned bits.
- Add the tomatoes with juice, all the beans, and the kosher salt.
- Bring to a boil, turn down the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, and longer for more flavor if time permits.
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 jalapeno finely chopped
- 6 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cup vegetable broth
- 28 ounce canned diced tomatoes with juice
- 14 ounce canned black beans
- 14 ounce canned red kidney beans
- 14 ounce canned pinto beans
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Colander, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Spatula, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
Heat in microwave on full power until heated through, stopping halfway through cooking time to stir.
Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 1073mg | Potassium: 729mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1118IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.