Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tra Vigne Green Beans
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add green beans; cover and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and immediately place green beans in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
- In the same skillet saute shallots in bacon drippings until tender. Add garlic, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in juice and vinegar. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- Add green beans and bacon, cook until heated through. Sprinkle with chives.
- 2 pound green beans trimmed
- 1 pound bacon chopped
- 1/3 cup shallots minced
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cup white grape juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh chive minced
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Kitchen Shears, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Top Stove
Reheat to desired temperature using the stove top or microwave.
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 474mg | Potassium: 412mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 811IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.