Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$65.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: about 2 cups
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place bread cubes on a baking sheet and cook until dry and crisp, about 20 minutes. When done, place into a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a pot, saute onions and celery for 7-8 minutes until tender. Add in herbs, salt, and pepper and cook together an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Add the stock into a bowl with bread. Combine all ingredients thoroughly. Add more stock if too dry (stuffing will need to be very moist as it will dry in the oven).
- Spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray and place stuffing in. Bake uncovered for the last 10-15 minutes till golden brown.
- 1 loaf french bread cut into 1/2 inch cubes and dried
- 1 loaf sourdough bread cut into 1/2 inch cubes and dried
- 1 cup vegan butter or regular butter for vegetarian
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh sage chopped fine
- 2 teaspoon fresh thyme minced
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cup vegetable stock add more as needed
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking Pan, Baking sheet, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Oven, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove, Whisk
Microwave covered on medium high for 3 minutes
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 1246mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1028IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.