Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat oil in a large pan, then add the onion and cook until soft, but not brown.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Add the turmeric, cumin and rice and combine well.
- Pour in the stock or broth, cover the pan, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed. If needed, add more broth or water torwards the end to make it fluffly.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped cilantro.
- Note: be guided by the cooking time on your particular bag of rice.
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup onion diced
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 ½ cup Basmati rice
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Measuring cups and spoons, Spatula, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
Reheat to desired temperature using the stove top or microwave.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 612mg | Potassium: 95mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 204IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.