Book a Chef
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the shredded zucchini and sea salt. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, squeeze the water out of the zucchini and transfer to a clean bowl.
- Stir in the turkey, coconut flour, eggs, 2/3 of the green onions, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Form mixture into 3 fritters per serving.
- Add the coconut oil to a large skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Once the coconut oil has melted, place fritters in the pan and cook until browned on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Set fritters on paper towel-lined plate.
- Garnish with remaining green onions and chopped avocado (optional).
Total Time35 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 6 zucchini grated
- 3 pound 85% lean ground turkey or lean ground beef/chicken
- 3 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 tablespoon coconut flour or almond flour
- 12 stalks green onion sliced
- 3 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon ground black pepper freshly ground
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 avocado chopped, optional
Cooking Tools RequiredMeasuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Skillet
Heat fritters in a pan set over medium heat until heated through or microwave on medium power.
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 809mg | Potassium: 981mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 796IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.