Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book a Chef
Turkey Meatballs Stroganoff with Egg Noodles
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
$54.17 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 3-4 meatballs
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Heat a large skillet and spray with oil; saute half of the onions over medium heat until golden, stirring 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside to put in the turkey mix.
- In a large bowl, combine the sautéed onions with the ground turkey, bread crumbs, egg, 4 tbsp of the parsley, milk, 1 1/2 tsp salt, and black pepper. Set aside in the refrigerator to chill for 5-10 mins. Gently shape into 30-40 meatballs (depends on the size of your meatballs).
- In a blender combine the water, sour cream, flour, tomato paste, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce and paprika, blend until smooth.
- Heat the skillet, add the oil, and brown half of the meatballs (in two batches) about 2 minutes until no longer sticks, turn and brown an additional 2 minutes, set aside on a dish and repeat with remaining meatballs.
- In a large cooking pot saute the other half of the onions and fresh thyme for 2-3 minutes, add the mushrooms and saute for a few more minutes. Add the meatballs, pour the sauce over the meatballs, add thyme.
- Bring to a boil then cook covered on low 20 to 25 minutes, stir often. When done, add the chopped parsley and serve over your favorite noodles.
- When browning the meatballs, do them in batches and don’t turn them until the bottoms brown and will no longer stick.
Total Time50 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 2 pound 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 cup whole wheat seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 egg large beaten
- ½ cup Italian parsley chopped, divided
- 3 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
- 3 cup water
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 5 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoon tomato paste
- 4 teaspoon beef bouillon such as Better Than Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 16 ounce cremini mushroom sliced
- 2 sprig fresh thyme leaves stripped from stems
- 1 package egg noodles
Cooking Tools RequiredBlender, Cutting board, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot
Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 897mg | Potassium: 628mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 616IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.