Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 12 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Mash the tofu with a fork and add to a mixing bowl.
- Place the walnuts into the food processor and process until finely chopped and then add to the mixing bowl with the tofu. Next do the same with the crimini mushrooms and add to bowl . Add in the drained lentils. Stir to mix until well combined
- Heat oil in large saucepan or stockpot over medium heat add onions and garlic. Sauté until soft and translucent. Add in herbs and stir to combine
- Add in your chopped vegetable/tofu mix and saute for a couple of minutes letting the bolognese cook off some of the water, so it’s not too wet. Salt and pepper at this point.
- Add tomato paste and saute until starting to brown on the bottom. Add can of crushed tomatoes and cook over medium low heat for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve over shredded spaghetti squash or Zoodles. Sprinkle with vegan Parmesan cheese if desired
- 1 pound extra firm tofu
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 pound crimini mushrooms
- 15 ounce canned lentils drained
- 1 onion large, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano finely chopped
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 28 ounce canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Can Opener, Cutting board, Food Processor, Food Scale, Grater, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 135mg | Potassium: 467mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 219IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.