Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book a Chef
Rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(3 customer reviews)
Flourless Vegan Morning Glory Muffins
Rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews)
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 muffin
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 12
- Preheat oven to 375F and prepare a muffin pan by spraying 10-12 cavities with cooking spray or placing paper baking cups in the cavities. Set aside.
- Fold in carrots, apple, raisins, and walnuts and mix by hand.
- Pour batter into the prepared muffin pan, filling each cavity until it is about ¾ full. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the tops of the muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool in the pan for ~10 minutes before removing.
- Mix 1 tbs of flax seed with 3 tbs water and let sit for 5 minutes. Add almond butter, banana, flaxseed mix, honey, oat flour, ground flaxseed, vanilla extract, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and ground ginger to a high-speed blender and blend on high until the batter is smooth and creamy. If you do not have a high-speed blender, you can mix all the ingredients by hand. Simply mash the banana before combining all the ingredients in a bowl and mixing well
Total Time30 minutes
Recipe Serving Size12
- 1/4 cup almond butter 64 g creamy almond butter, or other nut butter of choice, or soy nut butter for a nut-free option
- 1/2 cup banana ripe
- 1 tablespoon flax meal plus 3 tablespoons of water to replace 1 egg
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup carrot about 2 large, peeled and grated (115 g)
- 1 apple peeled, cored, and grated (115 g)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup walnuts
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food Processor, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Sharp Knives
Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 139mg | Potassium: 242mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 2148IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.