Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vegan Malabi Rosewater Milky Pudding with Pistachios with Shredded Coconut and Pomegranate
$16.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 5 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
MAKE THE PUDDING
- Pour into a medium-size pot the coconut and almond milk. Add monk fruit or sugar and bring to boil.
- While the milk is warming up, in a medium bowl mix 1 cup of water with cornstarch and rose water. Mix until smooth.
- Once the milk boils (make sure it boils), turn the heat to the lowest and add the cornstarch mixture. Cook over low heat for 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly until you see the first boiling bubble and the mixture begins to thicken.
- Pour into serving dishes, either a 5-6 oz cups or a single Pyrex baking dish. Cover immediately with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
MAKE THE SYRUP
- In a pan over medium-high heat bring to boil water, red tea bags, monk fruit or sugar, and rose water. Let boil 2 more minutes and turn off the heat. Let cool completely.
- When the malabi chilled pour 1-2 tbsp of the syrup on the malabi, add crushed pistachios or peanuts, pomegranate seeds and shredded coconut (optional).
FOR THE PUDDING
- 1 cup monk fruit sweetener for 10 servings - or 1 cup of sugar or 2/3 cups of agave. *Note: if using agave use 2/3 cup of agave in place of 1 cup of white sugar, and reduce water by 1/3 cup
- 5 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 27 ounce canned lite coconut milk for 10 servings - 2 cans x 13.5 oz each
- ¾ cup corn starch
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup rose water for 10 servings - 72 gram or to taste
FOR THE SYRUP
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup monk fruit sweetener or 1 cup of sugar or 2/3 cups of agave. *Note: if using agave use 2/3 cup of agave in place of 1 cup of white sugar, and reduce water by 1/3 cup
- 2 teaspoon rose water
- 4 hibiscus tea bag or other red tea
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 cup pistachios or peanuts
- 3 tablespoon shredded coconut or toasted shredded coconut, optional
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds from one pomegranate or fresh strawberries or raspberries
Cooking Tools RequiredMeasuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Pyrex baking dish, Saucepan
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve well chilled, pour 1-2 tbsp of the syrup on the malabi, add crushed pistachios or peanuts, pomegranate seeds and shredded coconut (optional).
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 165mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 51IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 165mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.