Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vegan Onions, Mushrooms and Cashews Pate
$23.83 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Saute the onions slowly over medium heat, stirring frequently until lightly browned.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms, then clean and chop. Add to the skillet, cover, and cook briefly with the onions until wilted, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place the onion and mushroom mixture (including any liquid that may have formed) in a food processor along with the cashews and lemon juice. Process until smoothly pureed, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Season with salt and pepper and additional lemon juice if desired, and pulse on and off to mix well.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and cool to room temperature before serving.
- Before serving, sprinkle with paprika and parsley. Serve with matzo for Passover, or fresh bread or crackers, and/or raw vegetables for low carb option.
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ cup onion for 10 servings use 1 large onion, chopped
- 8 ounce mushroom white or cremini (aka baby bella) mushrooms
- ¾ cup cashews toasted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or to taste
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- fresh parsley Finely minced
Cooking Tools RequiredBlender, Cutting board, Fine-Mesh Strainer, Food Processor, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing spoon, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Spatula, Top Stove
If refrigerated, remove 15 minutes before serving, stir. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley just before serving. Serve with matzo for Passover, or fresh bread or crackers, and/or raw vegetables for low carb option.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 171mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.