Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vegan Parmesan Zoodles
$16.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Spiralize zucchini
- Once you’ve made the zoodles, remove as much moisture as possible
- Stir fry garlic for 30 seconds
- Add the zucchini noodles and saute for 5 minutes, until just tender and al dente
- Taste the noodles and season with chili flakes (if using) and salt as needed
- Sprinkle with vegan Parmesan and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 5 clove garlic minced
- 5 zucchini spiralized
- 5 tablespoon vegan parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch Red pepper flakes optional for a little extra heat
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Mixing bowls, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Spiralizer, Top Stove
Serve immediately. Zoodles do not hold well, best when fresh. Not suitable for freezing.
Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 262mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 196IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.