Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cook Tools and Details
- Cut the eggplant into cubes and place in a large colander. Toss with sea salt and set aside for 20 minutes to drain.
- Heat a large saucepan on medium heat and once it's hot add the water, it should be sizzling. Add onion and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic, bell peppers and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatos, let cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the eggplant and cook another 4 minutes. Then add the zucchini, yellow squash, basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary, tomato paste, vegetable broth, and cook vegetables until it is simmering, another 3 minutes or so.
- Reduce heat and cook covered until vegetables are tender about 10 more minutes. Season with salt to taste.
- 2 tablespoon water or olive oil spray
- 2 cup eggplant large diced
- ½ cup onion chopped
- 7 clove garlic minced
- 1 red bell pepper medium diced
- 1 orange bell pepper medium diced
- 1 pound tomato for 10 servings use 2 cups of diced tomatoes
- 2 cup zucchini chopped
- 1 cup yellow squash chopped
- 3 tablespoon fresh basil
- 3 sprig fresh thyme or ½ teaspoon dried
- 2 sprig fresh oregano or ¼ teaspoon dried
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- ½ cup vegetable broth plus 2 tablespoons
- ½ tablespoon Kosher salt or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil for garnish, chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Cutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Top Stove
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese for serving (optional) or vegan cheese (not Paleo).
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.